If any of the following have happened to you, our website recovery services may be just what you are looking for;
- Traffic to your website has dramatically dropped
- You used to rank #1 and now your keywords are nowhere to be found
- You've engaged an SEO Company but they haven't achieved the rankings you were hoping for
- You tried some DIY SEO and got it all horribly wrong
You may have unintentionally incurred the wrath of Google and one of their algorithms have caught up with you. There are a number of issues that need to be looked at;
- The quality of your site's backlinks
- The quality of your site's content
- Is your website responsive?
- Your website user experience (UX)
Call Us Now To Get Your Phone Ringing Again!
Knowing what Google wants these days is both an art and a science.
Business owners can no longer rescue their own websites from a Google penalty.
If your website traffic has disappeared or your rankings have dropped dramatically, you may have fallen foul of one of Google's many algorithms such as Panda, Penguin, Pigeon or more recently the Medic Update.
The amount of information and expensive tools you need to sort out exactly what has happened and what needs to be changed is just too big a job for someone who isn't knee deep in Google analysis day in and day out.
What You Need Is A Google Penalty Recovery Specialist To Get Your Business Back On Track
We have NEVER lost a client's site due to a Google algorithm update as we not only stay in touch with what's happening now but we also anticipate changes that Google might be making in the future
What You Need To Know About Google Panda and Penguin Algorithms
If you're not sure what these "cute" animals, Panda and Penguin, mean from a search engine optimisation view point, here's a short explanation;
Penguin is usually a problem with your linking strategies and anchor text ratios
Panda is normally more about your on page optimisation or rather over optimisation, page load speed, bad coding, how your website is designed etc
I know these are 2 very short sentences to explain the world of pain you are in now if you have received a penalty. However, every Panda or Penguin update creates winners and losers in the Search Engine Results (aka SERPs) and the longer you leave it the longer your business will struggle to make an impact online and you'll struggle to generate new leads via online search.
Implementing Panda and Penguin recovery strategies can be time consuming and complex. We will do a complete review of your website and rankings and provide you with a full plan of what needs to be done to get your business back at the top.
Preventing Panda and Penguin Penalties
It is far better to have your website and SEO strategies set up from day one so that you won't have to suffer the drop in income associated with loosing your Google rankings. The way we do this is to address everything that Google is looking for and ensure your business is Panda and Penguin proofed.
- design websites site structure (architecture) is what Google is looking for
- ensure no URL's are over optimised
- ensure your content is not keyword stuffed - these days it doesn't take many keywords on a page to get an over optimisation penalty
- ensure your meta data is not over optimised
- don't use any automated back-linking strategies or software to your precious money site
- understand and constantly measure your anchor text percentages to ensure you are safe (anchor text is the words that sit within a link either on your website or in backlinks to your website)
- and the list goes on...
Call Us Now To Get Your Phone Ringing Again!
Frequently Asked Questions About Google Penalties
1. Why Has My Site Been Hit With a Google Penalty?
- Over optimisation of content
- Over optimisation of Titles/H1/Descriptions
- Keyword density
- Toxic links
- Anchor text percentages
- Duplicate content
- No/Poor content
- Poor user experience
- Broken links/page not found
2. How Can I Recover From a Google Penalty?
- Rewrite your content
- Create new content
- Clean up your links
- Fix all your site errors
- Improve the user experience
3. What Did I Do Wrong?
You've been slowly choking your site to death with too many links, the wrong type of links, poor quality links and you didn't even realise what you were doing!
Perhaps you've tried to promote your site in the search engine results pages (SERPs) on the cheap and used an overseas company?
That's pretty much a recipe for disaster these days.
The Google algorithm is far too sophisticated and it takes so much time, money and energy to keep abreast of all the changes that are being made, it's extremely unlikely that anyone offering cheap SEO services has the resources to keep pace.
As part of the recovery process Streamshare offers a Link Clean Up Service. If your website traffic has suddenly dropped and your revenue is drying up you'll do whatever it takes to clean up your site and get your traffic and your revenues back to where they were.
So don't keep asking yourself, "how do I recover from a Google penalty?" just take action today...
Take Advantage Of Our
Link Detoxification & Clean Up Service
We Specialise In Generating Customers For Your Business
Give Streamshare Digital Marketing a Call To Discuss Your Business